xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
thepreacherman

Please Can You Review My Blog List of recommended sites for making money online

I am currently in the process of constructing a list of the best sites through which to make money online and would like people to take a look at the sites I have added so far. I am obviously still a long way of completing it but just wondering whether people think it is a good site / idea

http://makeeasymoney247.blogspot.de/

Also if you have not yet signed up to ClixSense I would highly recommend it. You can join for free but you are better of paying the small $10 yearly membership fee as this will bring you a ton more paid adverts - more than any other site I have yet encountered. If you do sign up as well I would be very grateful if you would use my referral link below

Thank you

https://www.clixsense.com/

Notice from rvalkass:

Referral links are not allowed at Xisto.

That sounds like an interesting idea...I like the sound of ClixSense also...not just to make money, but to advertise as well. I hope you come up with more of these sites...I'd like to see what's out there!

I give it a 0/10 just because it is not an original idea, there are thousands of websites just like this and the fact your using a blog to do this in. Making a website on how to make money are the worse websites to make as they are practically a waste of good space and are at the level with spam. What I suggest you drop this site and do something constructive with your blog instead of wasting peoples time.

i don't think he wanted a review ;) he wants to bring visitors to his site. yea, it's what everyone is doing and this method works. how it works is a little misdirected though.those sites are a dime a dozen. i hope he researched all the sites though before he posted the links and his own reputation on the line. if not, he's making a grave mistake.the site looks good in general though but i just suggest any visitor to use caution. trust and reputaion has to be built by time and wisdom. not by one simple post to attract visitors.if someone wants to make money this way, my suggestion is not to join any of those little programs but create something unique and promote it. and just like he is promoting someone elses services and products, you can have people do the same with the one you can create that is more unique than what has been done over and over again so much that it's almost a waste of time and effort to promote.the only people that really visit these types of sites now are teenagers or pre teens who are now just being exposed to the internet and the different websites and are curious about the different ways to make money....but these sites aren't the best way so all visitors use caution and common sense ;)