xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
spinaczsoft

Six-steam Sixsteam Information

What do you mean by Free Counter Strike... ( Six-steam ) ?Is Six-steam a version of counter strike officially released for free.. Hard to believe. However, I hope this is not the 2D version of counterstrike.. Few weeks back a friend of mine, wanted me to download it :rolleyes:

Ok, Got some info regarding this thing..SiX Steam is a program like Steam *BLEEP*ered. But it's easier. No need of extracting the Game Cache Files. Just download the game and play. You can play all Valve games.Basically Six-Steam was developed by the Six team: * SiX (aka Solidox) * hCUPa * DemolitionMan * monster * timmy234 * BadAzzMC4LiF * h1weband they conspired to make a new type of Steam *BLEEP*ered (the original Steam Hack). Well they succeeded in doing so with Six-Steam.

If Six steam does not work then it is recommended that you restart the damn thing. It works in most of the cases.First post here, w00t. I just wrote a little tutorial for those of you having some trouble with this.Some proceidures related to install..1. Download the Six-steam install. (dont ask me where, you are clever enough to find it on web for "Six-steam" your educational purpose :D )2. Close regular Six-steam if its open currently.3. Once u have SiX.exe, install it, then after the installation is complete, go to your start menu, then all programs, then find Six-steam and open the program.4. Make a new account5. After your done with that, you'll need to go to the main Six-steam screen and click all 3 of the Verify buttons in this image.After clicking each button and the status of all 3 of them reaches 100, fully exit Six-steam.Now open it again and go into your Play games window, you should now have all the games available for updating(download)All u have to do now, is double click, download the game from steam.

1. Download the Six-steam install. (dont ask me where, you are clever enough to find it on web for "Six-steam" your educational purpose :P )Sorry, maybe i sound very stupid now, but all links for "six-steam" that i found were either wrong or dead ...Could you please show me one functionation link for six-steam, or just send it to my email - address ...ecf_stalin@web.deThanks a lot ...

Do not use six-steam for christ sake, its a hack/bypass to get pass cd keys, please just do yourself a favour and buy the game and run it through the official steam. Its really not that expensive you know and the official steam is better then any hacked version.

Where do i find the six-steam main window?

Six-steam Sixsteam Information

Replying to shacks

"5. After your done with that, you'll need to go to the main Six-steam screen and click all 3 of the Verify buttons in this image."

I can't seem to find the application that launches SiX-Steam main window. If I go to start>all programs>six-steam I only see one app: six-steam. If I start it the application that patches steam starts and gives me an error saying that the target file has an innapropriate file size.

In the six-steam main folder there is Steam, Uninstall and sixskin2. I would really appreciate if you could point me in the right way. Thx!

-reply by Ionut

Hey guys, just read about this six steam stuff.I'm not sure if its still out there or if it still works or not but I have spent countless hours searching for the download and all links are either dead or don't work.-reply by bulletproof