xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
A200

Parents Who Don't Let Their Children (at A Reasonable Age) Developing Their Own Beliefs... It Is Annoying Me!

wow.thought you presented your point of view pretty well in your original post and topic you created. you lost my vote though and support when you start talking about how you wish certain people die a slow and horrible death.

sheepdog, i respect your point of view. i ev en agree with it to a certain extent but i relate it to darwin's theory about survival of the fittest. you may have created your own theory around his to some extent. that's fine. but life is more than theory or belief. theories are a dime a dozen and belief in this world vary from religion to religion and personal experiences in how we were raised and who we are when we are born.

you know why there is no right or wrong belief? because there is truth to all beliefs.

believing in pro creation is fine my wife believes the same thing within her own line of family and future generations. she has three kids all grown up. i always wanted kids and felt i would be a great father(in some ways i believe my mom said it best that it would be easier for me to be a good father than husband). BUT! my wife is unable to have anymore kids so i have to accept this and figure out a way how i can be a good father without having kids of my own.

i have seen all sorts of mothers. there are the ones who were just born to be mothers and ones who are in no way shape or form considered to be a natural mother. for the ones living against the purpose of life you talk about, or for the ones who can't have kids, there is always adoption.

problem i also see aside from a bit of darwin's theory in your belief is the bit of the bible in your belief as well. it's now a fact though that some people are just born homosexual. heck. some people are born with male and female parts. some are born without them both.

now i personally believe in reincarnation and the some of the aspects that go in to it like from generation to generation of reincarnation, we are always becoming stronger. some have lived very few lives while others have lived many(those who have lived many are considered "old souls") i believe in some ways we determine our own paths by what we've already learned and we are born a certain way and reincarnated NOT by accident but with purpose and intnetion.

so anyone born different than those who can pro create have a purpose that has nothing to do with pro creation. so this is why i don't fully believe in your belief or what i would call a theory for everyone to stand behind. it also tells me there is a bigger purpose as a whole that people need to live by and that purpose can differ from person to person in how each person is different and unique and may hold a different purpose than their neighbor

according to the bible, we weren't born perfect in god's eyes unless god just wanted us to see ourselves in a deeper light. jesus died for our sins for a reason. it wasn't because the human race is bad and we all need someone to die for us and our so-called sins. it was to make us think and to make us grow to be better human beings. in fact, if the human race wasn't so ignorant, then nobody would have had to die to make us think on deeper levels. we are ALL born perfect. even the ones not attracted to the opposite sex as even those people can offer the world around them something different and unique that is GOOD.

the fact that homosexuality hasn't killed our race yet disproves your point all together. homosexuality will never kill our race. in some forms, homosexuality is needed for our race to survive and better our own selves if you look deep in what others have to offer. what ISN'T our purpose as a human race is tachnology that is making it easier for human's not to think for themselves anymore and live that lazy easy life that technology has to offer. there are so many signs that TECHNOLOGY will be the destruction to us, not homosexuality

society and cultures have dictated specific ways of life that everyone should live. although truth to it, it doesn't apply to EVERYONE and EVERYONE needs to find their own individual and unique purpose.

if what you are saying is true, homosexuals are a mistake in life because they can't reproduce. to go beyond that, any higher power than created us, created us as mistakes. why? as some cruel joke? to take it a bit further, if any higher power has the ability to create mistakes that the world has to live with then it isn't just limited to homosexuals. we might as well talk about all the desieses people can be born with and all the deformaties people can be born with that can never fullfill this purpose you are talking about. let's discredit all of them while we are at it

i believe in pro creation to the extent that i don't believe that any abortion is right for any reason. although i do believe in pro choice and would always hope the woman can make the right decision for her own body. BUT that is never the case when a woman gets pregnant just to abort that living thing that will always be a consequence to her certain choices. i will never believe that procreation should be a belief practiced by all though

So now according to you, the sole purpose of people is to reproduce, and people are not allowed to be different and like different people?
Ok I accept that my parents feed me, clothe me etc. but brainwashing your kids is a tad too far... especially bringing them up to be racists.

All those people out in the world who are killing people, raping, attacking animals etc. all got their ideas from somewhere...

I am at the point where I wish GOD did exist and he would do what he did to Noah > pick people who have never sinned and purge the rest. Some people in this society shouldn't be here. Especially that person who nailed 8 magpies to a fence by their wings, mutilated 2 cats and put them in their owners cars, stabbed dogs, cut the wings off a crow when it was still alive and last but not least, chucked rocks at Koalas... it was in the news today. I cannot believe humans are that sick.
Yet it is true. I know many people at my school who are cruel sick *BLEEP*s who I hope die a slow and horrible death... I remember some of them talking about how they tortured a neighbours cat and hacked up the body of a bird they found (luckily, already dead) in the park...

I feel sick to be a human sometimes... let the human race be removed from this earth...! Well not all, but all those sick rapists, murderers and sinners.

A200

I didn't say the murders should have a slow and horrible death, I just said many people like that who torture people and animals with NO REMORSE have no right to be here at all. Of course, if they had proper rehabilitation and GENUINELY were sorry for their actions then we should forgive them... if they are mentally unstable and murdered someone/tortured/raped etc. etc. then we shouldn't really get rid of them as they weren't of sound mind to contemplate their actions.

Edited by A200 (see edit history)

sorry, i should have quoted. i remembered exactly what you said. this is the vent though and i understand it.....but ummmm think you're being a little harsh in your words there. you're not god and you certainly don't sound like anyone's judge and jury.

kids are kids they do some strange things for many different reasons. before you start judging and sentencing in your own thoughts, think about where their actions come from. think about why they are doing what they are doing. there are hidden meanings behind everything. think about why you even know these kids that would do something like that. think about what possibilities their may be to hold a positive affect on their life

just like i know you love your parents. you didn't say you did but i know you do yet all you say about them here are things you hate and don't admire about them. if i were to judge you by only what i have seen, i would have to say you need to have a little more mannors and self discipline when you talk down on your parents publically as you have. so just because someone does something that another sees as bad, wrong, injust or one sided shouldn't define who they are. should it? or are you without imperfections your own self and have nothing to improve on in your own life...think about it....sometimes you have to see beyond words and actions to really see people.

now like i said before. i say you stand up for what you believe in and don't allow others to take away what you stand for. although you still have a lot of growing up to do, i think your head is clicked on the right way and i do see your point in the things you say including an eye for an eye to a certain extent.

i know you had a point to your vent so i hope i didn't take away from the release you needed. i just wanted to point out the flip side. that sometimes you have to see past the negative you see to see the good. i hope that the good isn't totally hidden by your negative perceptions and the good you see is just as equally important to notice and talk about.

I know many people at my school who are cruel sick *BLEEP*s who I hope die a slow and horrible death... I remember some of them talking about how they tortured a neighbours cat and hacked up the body of a bird they found (luckily, already dead) in the park...

Once again we are at that time during the term when we have a heavily workload from school-I have my French listening exam tomorrow, Maths exam tomorrow, French writing exam on Thursday and our full Modern History assignment due Monday.I have been staying up late completing work and doing study, yet anytime past 11PM and my dad starts pressuring me to go to bed. I have too much to do at the moment, going to bed early is a luxury for holiday times.But once this week and next week are over, I just have a Geography assignment (easy peasy. allready halfway finished it), French speaking exam, and possibly a Maths assignment. All due over a period of 2 weeks, last 2 weeks of school for the term.Then it is the September holidays and going to FRANCE!!!:)

i hate parents who control everything! my personal view is that the ALP ****heads are idiots. i personally hate gays and don't have any muslim friends. but those are your views and whether your parents or other people don't agree with you then they have no right to control you. i think you should be able to do whatever you want to do. if you like the ALP then thats your choise (even though its a bad one!) and if you don't mind gays and stuff then thats your own choise and don't let your parents control you. its your life!

i dont know if I hate the ALP or noti hate the way my parents try to brain wash me, but I also hate the ALP and some of their stupid policies, especially climate change.according to a political compass test I did last week, I should be voting for the greens.WTF?:lol:

i thought my parents were kinda strict...... My parents are kind of like that..... except that they are giving me less restrictions as I get older....Hey, when you turn 18, move out and start your own life....you'll love it.