xisto Community
bangms

How Do I Get Rid Of The Placeholder Page? [resolved]

Great Success !Apache is working on your cPanelŽ and WHM™ Server

If you can see this page, then the people who manage this server have installed cPanel and WebHost Manager (WHM) which use the Apache Web server software and the Apache Interface to OpenSSL (mod_ssl) successfully. They now have to add content to this directory and replace this placeholder page, or else point the server at their real content.
ATTENTION!

If you are seeing this page instead of the site you expected, please contact the administrator of the site involved. (Try sending an email to <webmaster@domain>.) Although this site is running cPanel, WebHost Manager, and Apache software it almost certainly has no other connection to cPanel Inc. or the Apache Group. Please do not send mail about this site or its contents to cPanel Inc. or the Apache Group.

I was just wondering how to get rid of this page. I put all my files in the right place: (/public_html). I'm using php files for the home page that link to html/css files in another folder. I registered my domain yesterday so is that why I'm getting the error? Here's the site if you want to see the placeholder I'm getting.

Edit: Another problem I'm having is accessing a remote database. I'm trying to connect to a mysql database at 'localhost' but when I click 'Go Back', there's nothing in my Access Hosts Table. Maybe I'm having these problems because my domain is new?
Edited by bangms (see edit history)

Whoa, my bad. I totally forgot that I applied for a different subdomain. On my application, I wanted BangMS.trap17.com but now I decided to change it to AmpdMS.trap17.com. On the form I filled out, I put: (ampdms.trap17.com). And this is the one I want to have instead of bangms. Sorry, I guess that was my mistake. Should I make a new request?

Edited by bangms (see edit history)