xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
666hellradio

Phpmyadmin Create new database: No Privileges

i can not make a sql for diff srcipt, but the sricpt i have is php, DJ-cpanel.. all tho i can not install it the error is like thisCreating Database TablesNo database selectedthere a mysql database is made, but i can not use it for othere stuff... plz note that this is Free script and not for paid..is there a way that the myqsul can not use sql other scripts?or it maybe not working... but i am not sure if the script not working or it can be the server may be down on mysql...?

If I understood right, you can't create the tables in a database.

1. Firstly you must create a database. To do this, click MySQL Databases in Databases section. Enter your database name in New database: textbox, and click Create Database.

2. After creation of database go back to cpanel index and click PhpMyAdmin in Databases section. After entering PhpMyAdmin on the left coulomb there is the database you created. Click on it. In the new page click SQL and you can write your sql codes, it must run well now.

Edited by Erdemir (see edit history)

can it work on auto? like make the tables by it self? becuse i don't know how to do that, and then i been using mysql befor. but idon't know how to set up tables.. i having learn that yet..and 2 is there a way to bypass it with out doing it? and install it fine?

or is there a way to like make it work... or do i have to still do the tables?

If I understood right, you can't create the tables in a database.

Firstly you must create a database. To do this, click MySQL Databases in Databases section. Enter your database name in New database: textbox, and click Create Database. After creation of database go back to cpanel index and click PhpMyAdmin in Databases section. After entering PhpMyAdmin on the left coulomb there is the database you created. Click on it. In the new page click SQL and you can write your sql codes, it must run well now.

how to create tablei mention 2 ways:1. go to 'Databases' in cpanel, select phpmyadmin go to your database, u will see the 'create table' form - that's it u're looking for2. create a script and run itinsert this code into this:

<?php// Make a MySQL Connectionmysql_connect("localhost", "admin", "1admin") or die(mysql_error());mysql_select_db("test") or die(mysql_error());// Create a MySQL table in the selected databasemysql_query("CREATE TABLE example(id INT NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT, PRIMARY KEY(id), name VARCHAR(30),  age INT)") or die(mysql_error());  echo "Table Created!";?>

replace the parameters u need

where do i add this? there no box to put it in ?

how to create tablei mention 2 ways:
1. go to 'Databases' in cpanel, select phpmyadmin go to your database, u will see the 'create table' form - that's it u're looking for

2. create a script and run it
insert this code into this:

<?php// Make a MySQL Connectionmysql_connect("localhost", "admin", "1admin") or die(mysql_error());mysql_select_db("test") or die(mysql_error());// Create a MySQL table in the selected databasemysql_query("CREATE TABLE example(id INT NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT, PRIMARY KEY(id), name VARCHAR(30),  age INT)") or die(mysql_error());  echo "Table Created!";?>

replace the parameters u need

have u never tried to program something?if u have no idea how to make a php script, i don't understand, why do u ask anything about sql and databasesok...it isn't lost yet: just open notepad, copy the code with replaced parameters into the document, save it as a php document (.php) and upload it to your server, then type the url of the document...that's all

ok i get this all tho MySQL said:

#1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '<?php// Make a MySQL Connectionmysql_connect("localhost", "hellrad_djlogin", "he' at line 1

i did like put all the info in it, but it still can't connect to it at all?
i am not sure what i am doing wrong here? but i need like a umm some one walk me tho it and not skip it, i know u are trying to help me but... it don't me any idea why the Mysql can't not work...

have u never tried to program something?if u have no idea how to make a php script, i don't understand, why do u ask anything about sql and databases
ok...it isn't lost yet: just open notepad, copy the code with replaced parameters into the document, save it as a php document (.php) and upload it to your server, then type the url of the document...that's all

Edited by 666hellradio (see edit history)

Ok I had the same problem and I realized that even though I had set up a username and password, I had not associated that username with that database. I went into mySQL database and went to Add User To Database and picked my username and database...Voila! I'm in!-reply by Puskit