xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Jbarajas

Coldplay Anyone?

Anyone here a Coldplay fan? I must say that I love their music very much. Im really excited for their new CD Viva la Vida or Death and All His Friends. I like them so much that I literally have about 5 posters hanging up that are approximately 4ft x 3 ft each. Haha.

Yeh i don't mind them. Their new album sounds funky. Wern't they giving out a free download of one of their new tracks from viva la vida? I really only like the classic rock and stuff like that :D

Edited by litchy (see edit history)

Well I'm not a Coldplay fan but I have to say that they have some really really cool songs. The ones I've heard from them: Clocks and Viva La Vida are really cool songs. Especially Viva La Vida, one of my favorite songs right now. I like their style and music genre so maybe I'll start being a fan of them soon.

I am definitely a coldplay fan, my fav has to be "The Scientist", "Violet Hill" and " Clocks". The songs instead of making you think just digs deep within and opens up the gates of emotion. You can either love them or hate them, what can I say they grow on you :lol:

Yes I like some of their songs, but not to say a fan. They are a great British band, but their music is very melodic, or to much melodic and I don't like this. I am fan of dire straits and jimi Hendrix. I like this kind of music.