xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
bangms

Hi Trap17!

Hey everyone.My name's Matt. I'm 15 years old and i live in the USA.My interests are computers, technology, basketball (GO LAKERS!!), movies, hanging out with friends...I think it's really cool getting to know more people so leave a reply. =]

Hi and welcome to Xisto bangms!

Of course I will leave a reply. :( I kind of always do.

It is very important to take a look at the Xisto READ ME. If you want to get familiarized with the forum, the rules and just get to know more about this place take a peek. Read it and try to understand. If you have any questions regarding Xisto you can always take a look there, or ask one of the many helpful and kind members that are lurking around the boards. It will always be someone here willing to help you. :(

There are many Americans here at the forums, so you are not the first! I am sure you will fit right in, it is a great community. Full of evil, weird, clever, kind, stupid and overall wonderful people. :D

I do not know if you are here for the hosting, so I will not tell you anything about that. But I will inform you about that a key part here is to write good quality posts, and no one-liners. (That is because they are considered as spam. And we do not like spam, do we?)

Hm, basketball? Hahah, never seen it. Played it at school but I am positive it did not look very good. :( Here we play handball or football, what you may call "soccer." I hate that word. ^^ Where are Lakers from? I live in Norway so I have no idea.

I hope to see you around. Greetings from Bluebear.

hey there and welcome to Xisto! like the person above me said, i am sure that you will fit perfectly into this thriving community of wonderful and unique people. Lakers, eh? Yeah, I am a Lakers fan as well, but, unfortunately, us Lakers' fans had to live through a tragedy in the finals.. so let's not talk about that. haha. anyways, I wish you the best of luck in your future website and stay here at Xisto, and I will be looking forward to talking to you more on the forums!

Mich in Michigan, USA says Hello Matt aka: bangms Posted Image and welcomes you to Trap 17.

I see you are already hosted, so you must have caught on to our site really fast. Haven't done anything wrong or you would have been turned down for the hosting. Keep up the good work.

You can use the links just above my sig to learn anything more you need to know about Trap 17. See you around the boards. :D