xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Se?or Maniac

I Am So Very Happy.

yesterday i just got dsl. I now have a really fast internet. way faster than dial-up. downloads are quicker. everything is better. alutes to the person who made dsl.

Congradulations! I hope you are enjoying your dsl expereince! Have you checked your internet speed yet? It is fun and amusing to play around with the internet speedometer on some websites, and you can detect your internet speed. The other good part about the dsl connection is that you can connect to the phone and internet at the same time! yay! :rolleyes:

yesterday i just got dsl.  I now have a really fast internet.  way faster than dial-up.  downloads are quicker.  everything is better.  alutes to the person who made dsl.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

How much Kb/s ? Who is your host ? What is the price ?

I have a 608Kb/s (512Ko/s) with Wanadoo for ~30?.

I think the price is a little too high for a 512K when I see some 8Mb/s for a price a little higher :rolleyes:

But it is better than my old dial-up connection with AOL :) (So much disconnection !)

Congrat with that. :) keep out lagging! hehe try on load program about 700mb! this sound is nice. erkk. for me I just go to regist at my phone provider to have a new dsl line and now waiting for technician to set them up. and try on dsl too! Let's go to be faster. I hope I will play online game like Ragnarok withput lagging then. :rolleyes:

I was so happy when I got HDSPA internet access. The area I live in doesnt support DSL. So I got a v24 GPRS modem and it was very slow, too slow to share the connection between mine and my sisters laptop. Now a mobile communication service provider upgraded their service to 3g and we subscribed ^^ I hook it up one computer and used windows? ICS to serve as WAN to my linksys router and now I have a wireless broadband internet hotspot :P It?s only 1mbps though, but it?s an improvement. I will be happier when the antennae i ordered online get here then I can get a better quality signal :P