xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Khala

Hello Trap17

Nice to meet you Khala... and welcome to Xisto.

Xisto is a great host, free and very reliable. When you join you get to be part of this amazing community. There will always be kind, friendly and helpful members here willing to help you with anything. Never be afraid to ask. :D Keeping your credits up really is not a problem. It is quick and many find it fun. The great thing is that you can choose when you want to post. You do not need to come back every day, week or month - it is all up to you. It is a very clever thing to keep a decent amount of credits just in case something prevents you from being able to post for some time.

If you want to it would be great if you could come back and tell us a little bit more about yourself. Where do you live, any hobbies, animals, sport etc..

I see you already understand that you need to post in order to get credits? Great. Try to post good quality posts, and no one-liners. They are considered as spam (and no one like spam) so they will probably be deleted. The amount of credits you get for each post depends on the quality and length. A very fair system.

Oh, and remember to take a look at the Xisto READ ME. It contains a lot of useful information, rules and such things that will come in handy. It is important to understand how certain things work and of course our cool rules.

Enjoy your stay here. Good luck! :(

Welcome to Xisto and yes Xisto is very reliable and with the thousands of topics to chose from, keeping up with credits shouldn't that be hard to do. Like Bluebear mention above make sure to check out the Xisto readme to get an understanding of how the forums work and how to get hosting here as well. so enjoy your stay and your posting and soon to be hosting here on Xisto.com

Hello Khala Posted Image and welcome to Trap 17 from Mich in Michigan, USA.

You will find the hosting here very reliable. I have been using it for 2 1/2 years now. Keeping up on the forum to earn credits is not all that hard, though I am thankful for the credits I have earned competing in some of the contests offered now and then. Hope the sig-of-the-month gets going again soon. I need to earn some extra credits. :)

Enjoy your stay with us, kick back and relax. If you have any questions, just ask. Someone will either answer you or point you to the answer. See you around the boards. :D

You can use the links just above my sig to learn all about Trap 17.