Just something i came up with

You hate the way we dress

You hate the way we walk

You hate the way we talk

You hate our music

But you can't change us

we are strong !!

Notice from truefusion:
Removed part with strong language. Keep your cool.

I really dont get this. Who is 'we'? Where's all this going. I've nticed u're not a hosted member. What's stopping you from building a site? Ok I see you joined yesterday. 13 post in less than 24 hours is remarkable. That could be the reason you ended up posting stuff that we dont understand. Tell me If I'm thick but I really don't get this poem.

haha srry i see that it is removed (the las part).ehm it should be:You hate the way we dressYou hate the way we walkYou hate the way we talkYou hate our musicBut you can't change uswe are strong !!we are #$%^Electro bast#$rdsif I type the whole words it is getting removed because of strong language.But instead of electro you could take also other stereotypes. like Hardcore etc.Hmm why is it remarkeble 13 posts in less then 24 hours ?? :D there are just enough topics where you can post descent replies.

Ok I understand now.But why would you use stong language in poetry. I think it make the whole thing loose the essence of poetry. It doesnt achieve what poetry is supposed to achieve. Send me a massage when u make another poem. I think I need to start doing poetry now

To me, music and lifestyle aren't the same. I dress like any other regular teenager. I walk normal and dont got any tattoo's or anything similair. Although, i listen hardcore, speedcore, anything rough actually. I dont see why people need to dress evil because they like a different style of music? I think its more the lifestyle that makes the music, not the music that makes the lifestyle. And, btw, I don't hate electro-guys.. Its the way a part of them act, if the use offensive languages...