xisto Community
kelvinc2

Creating A Good Website, How?!

One other thing ...It is no use to make a good web site (one that is worth using) if it is hard to find it with search engines...So, it is necessary to make a search engine optimization or to implement it to be readable for serch engines.Keywords, descriptions, titles, alt attributes for images, hidden H1 tags and much more contribute for a higher "rank" for your site in searching it.

As people always say, the first impressions count, so your website should look nice or at least presentable in order to attract visitors to browse around your website. However, to truly appeal to visitors, it should be unique and have good content that people care to read.

I you want a good website, first you need a good idea, then a good and simple design, then you must optimize it for the search engines.So, i sugest you read ebooks about:seo (search engine optimization)web design / design (tips and tricks for webdesigners too)html, php, mysql, flash (actionscript) (4 languages to know if you want your website dynamic without too much trouble)organize your idea and put it on a paper, then start to create the graphics with your image editor.good luck

hehe, an interesting issue, but if you want a good site, need have a desire for it.When you make this because of money, of course, that it can't do all in details.Need have a lot of ideas, my friend has a lot of ideas, I contact him when I do my website.On help me very much, knows some tricks fore and around toga.Ali he says that is a good site can't make in a single program.Say that the best combinate.I with him fully accept, for the first hundred visitor see when entering the site is the design and banner .. If you have not done well, I think that can have the extra contents of the site, but it is not interested visitors .. Lots of greeting, and once again Thank bass is an interesting issue .. :)

what makes a good website?content content content!planning out the look on your website is important.. knowing components of webdesigning like Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator ir a must!adding other components to your website besides the flash also helps.. knowing html and php will help you further your imagination.. don't concentrate too hard on design!