xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
amirborna

Stocks

I've always wondered about stocksEver since my 8th grade teacher, who was obsessed with her Ford stocks, I always wondered / wanted stocks tooI remember one day we were taking a test, and she was on her computer, and she screams out "YES" and scared the *BLEEP* out of all of us!If anybody in here knows much about stocks, please tell me. Yes I know I can look at Google, but I want to use the forum and maybe someone else can like stocks too!Can you make money off of them?Is it easy?Is it cheap?How old you got to be / requirementsJust some other stuffThanks, and lets see how it goes :D

To answer your first question yes you can make money, however, depending on how you got those stocks you could lose money as well. To answer your second question, no it is not easy, even if you had help investing your money in the stock market it still isn't easy. As for your third question, the answer depends on what stock you pick, some are like $5-$10 a share and other stocks like gold, which last I knew was at $830 a share. OF course, there are ways to invest in which you put in so much money in and your investor takes care of the rest. I think you have to be at least 18 years of age, of course maybe younger and your parent or guardian will sign in their with your money or something like that.That's all I know, there are safe ways to invest and theor are more dangerous/risky ways to invest, but either way you make a profit.

Of course you can make money from the stocks bonds and forex trading however the biggest question is whether you are able to since it is extremly large market you have to consider many inputs and outputs to trade with bonds then company news and researches their profit, their profit merits and how successful were their in the past and well maybe most impoertant how creative were they in the past since one jump in prices may not mean much but the fact stays that there are so many things to consider and this is very important when going into such buisness. IN my very personal opinion trading with stocks, bonds and mostly forex is the ultimate way of working and earning actual money from home.The thing where can you earn the most is the FOREX trading. Why? Well simply because it is so large market. But before I continue I will tell you few words about FOREX and what it is in fact. FOREX is trading similar to stock and bond trading however you are trading with currencies and you are buying either dollars euros pounds yens and so on and so on. So this is very important thing since shifts in this market are happening on almost daily or even hourly basis and not likewise in the market of stocks where shifts happen usually over prolonged time period. So the important thing is to be most of teh time online and watch out what is happening try to earn something from it if you catch some important news then act on it and so on. But consider and have in mind what will other people do because youselfs actions are governed by other people action and governmental actions. I strongly suggest that you try out some simulator before you enter real buisness that way you will be able and capable to know whether you are truly ready for the real thing and you will not just throw your money in nothing.

Ahh I see, this is some serious *BLEEP* huh?I probably might want to try stocks or forex when I get my 18 years old in next year. I will start VERY low in the 5 dollars and *BLEEP* 10 and see how it goes. Right now I am speaking with ignorance, but before I start this, you very well as heck know I will read, read, and more read!

Like the originator of this thread, I too have been interested in stocks for a long while now. Does anybody have some good tips or explanations about the best way to get started in the market? Any books and websites people have found helpful? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Can you make money off of them?Is it easy?
Is it cheap?
How old you got to be / requirements
Just some other stuff

Answering your questions.
1*:Yes you can live just by putting money in stocks, I have talked to people that met someone that have earned millions and millions of dollars in it, but it is very risky.
2*:It is quite simple, therefore i wouldn't go crazy buying random stocks, i would ask some friends that know about it or i would go and find out myself.
3*: It's hard to answer that question.....how much money are u willing to put on it? it can be from $10-$9999 "lots of 9 later...", it's better if your able to put a lot, because then your going to win a lot too!
4*:This is kind big :D, First you need to have 18 years of age "i use my father to do this kind of stuff for me hahaha"
Second, you should have a bank account, do not worry if you only have a simple saving account, it is good enough.
Third, you need dmat account, just call your bank manager and ask about it.
Forth, you need a trading account if you want to buy or sell in the stock market, again, it can be in your bank or some random financial institutions.

Other stuff: I don't have a lot of time today to talk to you about this, but i can assure you that if you know where to put your money, you can get rich!Just don't expect a lot because when you expect something, the opposite normally occurs /o/
I used to live in brazil, and i knew a lot about all the companies, i bought some good stocks "with the help of my father" and i can assure you, i earned more than 3 times what i put on only in one COMPANY! But we are talking about buying in the beggining and getting a little lucky "i bought Petrobras stocks" and i got more lucky now because they found another HOLE with a bunch of Oil! haha ;p

I'll talk more about it another day :(, i hope i helped you in someway