xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Vardigon

Greetings Everyone! Hello.

Hi there everyone. As far as this forum goes, my nick happens to be Vardigon -- which is what I guess everyone'll call me by. I'm a nineteen-year-old guy who lives in the Southeastern US. My interests focus on the areas of human potential, metaphysics, and technology. And we all know what wide fields these tend to be O.o. Any attempts at my focusing on one subject seem to have failed so far, so perhaps I'll find a way to simply continue doing what I'm doing and just reconcile all the different subjects together into an overall model. I enjoy reading -- a lot -- and the purpose of the web site which I plan to have in the future through Xisto has to do with literature -- at least to begin with. I recently decided that instead of passively reading, I might try my hand at writing a story based in a completely original (though nothing develops in a void) world :D.Nice to meet you all, and I hope to chat sometime.

Welcome to Xisto Vardigon.

Have you peeked a little bit in the Xisto README, yet? It will give you a good introduction to different things at Xisto, things that are important to know if you want to get the most out of your stay. :( You will also find the wonderful rules that certainly will come in handy. Alle new should read it, so remember to!

Xisto is a wonderful host, with great members that will be able to help you in case you need help with the literature website you are planning, or pretty much everything else. It is a great community, that I am positive you will like. Most of the members are kind, helpful and some a bit evil. (But do not care to much about those, they will just get even more evil. :D)

In order to get your hosting you need credits. You get credits by posting good, quality posts and contributing to the forum. You can post and visit the forum whenever you want - you do not need to come back every day, week or month. Just make sure that you have enough credits to keep your hosting. (Yes, you do need to contribute even after you have gotten the hosting.) The amount of credits you get depends on the length and quality of your post, so the number of post you make do not matter at all. That is very fair, right? Every day you will loose one credit, but do not worry. It does not take time to post, and many members find it fun. Remember that one-liners are considered as spam and will therefore be deleted by a moderator.

Mhmm, anything more? I feel like I have forgotten something but... well well, enjoy your stay. :( If you have any questions there are plenty of members here willing to help you.

Looking forward to seeing you around the forums, and seeing that website of yours taking shape. Good luck!