xisto Community

Hello, welcome to Xisto!

Don't forget to read this when you can http://forums.xisto.com/index.php?actE=01&HID=18 as it contains important information about the site and credits system.

What kind of graphics site are you looking to build exactly? Like a portfolio or something else?

Nice to meet you ~.MadLock.~, and welcome to Xisto!

I suppose you already red the Xisto README?

Xisto offers free hosting for members that contribute to our forum - so that is an important part of this circus. You contribute by posting good quality posts. When you post you get credits, but the amount of credits you get is different from time to time. It all depends on the length and quality. Understand why this is important? Great! :D You need to continue keeping your credits at a decent level even after you have gotten the hosting. But it is easy and it can be very fun. The great thing is that you can choose when you want to post; you do not need to post every day or week. Whenever you want! Remember that one-liners are considered as spam.

If you need any help to build your site, I am positive that someone here would like to help you. There are plenty of kind and helping members here - never be afraid to ask for help. They can help you with pretty much everything.

I love graphics! I love such websites, so I really truly hope that you get your site up and going. Looking forward to seeing you around.

Good luck! :(

Aah another gfx person, always good to get some new gfx people to post tutorials and sigs and stuff and as for hosting you should be able to set up your account rather quickly, once you get some good posting done and then apply. Like Bluebear mention, make sure to check out the the Xisto readme to know what this hosting and forums are about and you will have a good time here hosting and posting.