xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
rami

Rami's Realm

Hi all i'me new to Xisto and i'm creating a website called Rami's Realm...once my website is completed i'll post you guys my link so u can give me some pointers on how to spice things up.

Welcome to Xisto rami!

You want to create a website, hah? Let me tell you some basic things about the hosting... :D In order to get your hosting you need to contribute to the forum by writing good quality posts. By posting you get credits. It is different how many credits you get from time to time, it depends on the length and quality of your post. After you have gotten that wonderful hosting you still need to keep a decent stack of credits to keep it. It is always a smart thing to have "emergency-credits" - in case something might happen and that you will not be able to post in the forum. I suppose you understand why it is so important to post good posts? :( Great! Remember not to write any one-liners, because they are considered as spam and will therefore probably be deleted. You can post whenever you want; you do not need to come to the forum every day. It is all up to you.

Many new members have questions, do you? Remember to read and understand the Xisto README. It is a good thing to know how this huge circus works. If you have more questions there are plenty of kind and helpful members out there. :(

Of course we will help you to "spice your site up." Hopefully you will become a part of this great and nice community, and enjoy the hosting. I am really looking forward to seeing you around the forum, and hopefully see how your site turns out. :(

It is nice to meet you!

Bluebear you took the words right out of my mouth :D, but anyway welcome to Xisto the best place for some hosting and posting. So yeah, familiarize yourself with how the forums works and in no time you will have some good hosting to help you build your website.