xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
undftdx

Image Hosting Link On My Website? need help

Please look at the ImageFilez box at the top part of most of the pages at trap 17. I'm looking to place any kind of image hosting box similar to that one on my own website. The hosting service can be any website but I'm just trying to find a way that I can have my own image hosting box on the site. I don't care if it does the hosting through another site. Please, any help to create a image hosting box on my website would be greatly appreciated. :D

Almost any image host is willing to pay you for referring others to join! Also many will pay you depending on the number of views of your images, such as ImageFly or PicFury. Most of these will provide you with code for banners and such, so that you can easily drive traffic to their site. If you just want to add a link to the site and don't care about getting paid, you can email them and ask for the code. Or if you find an image with their site that you want to make as a banner, save it and add it to your site. Then just add the link to it. I haven't heard of anyone yet who is opposed to free advertising! I hope this answers your question. Lemme know.

I'm looking to actually have a upload box on my site rather than a banner linking the user to their site. I sent a message to their administrators and we'll see what they can do. I want the user to still be on my site but to be able to hit the browse button on the little image upload box and look through their picture while still on my page. But the image hosting would go through imagefilez etc. Thanks alot for the help.