xisto Community

Google? I could say they suceeded beacause of the fact that they knew how customers would respond to their sites, and what users wanted. Yahoo did it the conventional way, ads banners, news, movies, music and all that MSN has too. Google could do it differently, and give whole new experience to users, that why its a giant today.

I highly doubt that anyone could beat Google in terms of the search engine market. Google has a massive monopoly over this market and they are only growing stronger and stronger.Google has spent a lot of time implemented processes and improving their engine to prove to people that they are both the fastest search engine but also deliver the most relevant results - and nine times out of ten they do.

Google is so easy to use, I don't see why any other would use yahoo. Although I do have my site on yahoo just for those people who use it. One thing i'll have to give yahoo is it's design. Googles is a bit boring if you know what I mean. :)

I don't think it would work. Google is what most people think of when it comes to search engines. HTey've developed a brand name that would be very very hard to displace, even by Microsoft.Plus at the moment Google is the superior search engine compared to Yahoo.