xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
haberjj01

Has Anyone Worked At Cvs?

Im in college taking summer courses right now and I just got a job at CVS. It seems to be a pretty decent job, I get paid 7.50, employee discount (20% on CVS brand, 15% on other brands). Has anyone else worked at this place? Did you have a good experience with it or not?

Well, I don't know how they treat their employee's, but they are a big sponser of one of my favorite TV show's. "Extreme Home Makeover." They have made some very major contributions to familys that have had kids with health problems, including sending one dad to medical school and picking up the tab for his education so he could learn and reasearch his childs rare disease. They paid off several hospital bills and furnished a lot of medical supplies for other families. So you would think with a big heart like that they would be decent to their employees! Good luck with your new job and keep us posted as to how it goes.

i work for CVSHas Anyone Worked At Cvs?

Hi my name is Chris and I am an Assistant Manager for CVS/pharmacy. CVS is an awsome place to work. I am attending college and the Store Manager is working with my college schedule. At times it's rough, just like other jobs, but it really is an awsome place to work.

--Chris