xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
coolcat50

Warhammer 40k:dawn Of War

Today, I bought Warhammer 40k:Dawn of War Platinum Edition. It comes with Dawn of War, Dawn of War:Winter's Assault, and Dawn of War:Dark Crusade. It is extremely fun, and is slightly addicting. If you are a fan of the Warhammer 40k game and 3D space RTS games, I would suggest getting this game. The main game offers 4 playable races: the Space Marines, the Chaos Space Marines, Orks, and the Eldar. The expansions add new races and campaigns. Each race has different units, abilities, and buildings available. There also is the ability to paint your army, and make new ones. Overall this game is fun and addicting and worth buying.

Whooo! Go Dawn of War!I have Dark Crusade and Soulstorm.I hear that DoW2 is coming out next year, cant wait!Anyway, i think DoW is the best RTS. It's got more action then the other ones.