xisto Community
~Upnorf Cr3w~

Review My Forum Please !

Hey all ive been working on a forum with a friend for a while now. We have added a few boards and topics for people to chat about.

I just wanted a little bit of your time if you could please.

Can someoneor a few of you please give me a review. I want to know what you think and if you think any changes need to be made.

Im also looking for a few moderators to help out a little so if someone has some free time maybe they can help ?

If so please reply and thanks for your time.

Click siggy for forum. Thanks again. (Oh and you need to register to see all the boards as i had people stealing things from my forum. It will only take you 2 mins)

Posted Image

The only thing I would suggest is to make the banner blend with the banner background better so that you don't see what the actually image is and it blends more. Theme is nice.

I agree with the banner needs to be blended more and I would recommend added a bit in the guest top so as to encourage people to join your site. Not to fond of that scroll bar within the topic itself I hope that is a tag of some sorts, but other then that I can't really say what your forum looks like in terms of organization without signing up which I won't, nothing against you of course, but like I mention need to entice people to join your website.