xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
mandla

Guestbooks How to sort out a guestbook

I have been working on this all day and its midninght now. Im stressed out. Iam trying to get a guestbook up and running for my site but somewhere along the line i'm messing up. I have magaed to make the guestbook page but all the text is in a large font about this size EXAMPLE yet i want it to be normal like tis text Example. It says its guestbook.cgi but when I open that file using a text editor i get a blank page. I am using CPanel under the CGI scripts thingy majiggy. DOes anyone know how i can fix it so it turns out right and also I want the last or latest post at the top of the page instead of the bottom.

If this is wierd and you finding it difficult to work out and you happen to know an easier way for a newbie to create a self hosted guest book (I am not interested in signing up to someones site and setting up a guestbook and then putting a pointer to their site - sorry). I would be greatfull for the info.

If you want a sample of my guest book now visit my site and click the guestbook link http://mafaro.com/

thank you so much for your help and ideas