xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Wetton

Runescape What are you all up to now?

Key- People who don't yet play Runescape

People who do play RS.

.:.Runescape- The game.:.

For those who don't know, Runescape is a massive online RPG (Role Playing Game) In which you take your character through a series of quests, battle many monsters, and try to become the best of the best. The makers of Runescape, Jagex, always make monthly updates to make the game better.

Runescape is one of the best games I've ever fount to play, although it starts off a little slow. If you give it a go, Runescape is one of those games you can really get into.

.:.Your levels?.:.

On Runescape, you start off with all your skills level 1. As you use this skill, (E.G, woodcutting> Chop some tree's) You gain experience. This experience goes towards your levels.

Upon your reply, please post your character stats back, I'd love to see how good you guys are.

.:.Making Money.:.

Making money on runescape is one of everybody's main goals. Many people do this from woodcutting, and selling the logs to people who need them to gain a skill level in fletching (making archery equipment) or Firemaking (burning logs), Some peple choose to fish instead, and sell the food to people who fight a lot.

When you post back I'd love to hear your total wealth (including items) and how you got it.

Me? Well.. I have 25M, ish. I only have that much because i got lucky at the black drags, and it dropped a Draconic Visage.

.:.Your story.:.

Now its your turn. If you do not yet play Runescape, I hope this post has been informative, and I hop you join our community soon.

If you DO play runescape, I'd like you to post your character stats, total wqealth and how you got it, and maybe information about your clan, if you are recruiting. You may find a few new members right here at Trap 17

Thanks

Wetton.

Well, I've played runescape for about 2 years now, and they ruined the game with the new updates they release a couple months ago. I am looking to sell my account to someone, because i really have no more interest for the game because they took out the trades with making the trade limit 3,000 gold pieces more or less.They also took out the only way a player can show how strong they are is the people killing or as we call it on runescape the wilderness. My stats were pretty cool, but i was most focused on my melee skills:Combat level: 103Attack level: 75Strength level: @@ 95 @@ <- This is what i mostly trained on every day for about 2 months, and i lost interest right about this, nearly level 96 though.Defence: 72Hitpoints: 75If you want more information then just look my player up in the high scores, my username is:ll3ler Thank you,prophet.k

Yeah the trade limit is a bit stupid, I suppose. You have to do quests to be able to trade more, and even when you have all the quests, the max is still only 30,000...I didn't really go in the wildy much, to PK, however I wish there was still a 'wilderness' cause itdrove the economy. Without the wilderness there is less need to buy food, replace armour/weps, ETC.You seem to have nice levels there, its gonna be sad to see you leave RS. Mine aren't nearly as good, but im training :DRS Username: 3 Arrow Kill (Former pure ranger- started training melee stats last week)Thanks.Wetton.

yeah, I played RuneScape for a very long time, it is a amazing game, I like it, and last night I bought some 20 million rs gold from g4prs.com, I got it within 5 minutes and it helped me level up! so exciting~~~ :D

really?I think I should have a try, these days I wanna improve my level but still can't reach that goal, maybe it's the time :rolleyes: