xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
bittu

Trap17

i am using Xisto for one day and i don't know thing about this site. i have a question what is the warning level, what does it mean i have already got 20% warning, will i be banned or something like that after my warning goes to 100%, is there any way to decrease the warning level,if there then please help me by replying to this post . thank you in advance to you.......

Yes there is a way to decrease it, if you had read the rules you would know this, I would imagine your warning is for posting in the WRONG section or making completely inappropriate posts ore comments. I haven't fully viewed your profile but i shall go and do this now and come back and edit my post in about minutes, warn (as I believe) goes down after you have made some good posts and waited, or talk to a moderator and ask them.

FramerateHey i wonder many of us don't know about the framerate what should be the framerate of a movie which is played in the theater or in the computer or framerate of a game which we often play in our daily life. So, i am going to tell you the framerates of different type of viewing techniques..

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/
-
Notice from rvalkass:

Copied material needs to be placed in Quote tags, or for something as long as that, a link is better.
-

This post maybe your problem, when using content which isn't your own, be sure you put it in between quote marks, or for large content, as the moderator edit above says (I put that bit between 2 -), use a link to the content.
Edited by chappill (see edit history)

If you click on the (20%) next to the warning bar, a window will pop up explaining why you have received those warnings. So far, yours are for copying content without putting Quote tags around it. Anything that you copy needs to have Quote tags put around it, otherwise you are earning credits without having typed anything, and that isn't fair.

To give you an example of how to use them:

Blah, blah, blah... This is stuff you've typed...[QUOTE]This is stuff you've copied. Notice that is is between Quote tags.[/QUOTE]And now we're back to stuff you've typed...

There is also a button above the box where you type your post that looks like a speech bubble. Click that, and it will put Quote tags around whatever text you have selected.

You are also making posts in the wrong sections of the forums. Take this one as an example - I've had to move it from CONTRIBUTE > Computers > Hardware to the Help and Support section. Please make sure you post in the right places, and use good topic titles.

If your warning reaches 100% then you do get banned, and if you have any warnings at all then you cannot get hosted until your warning drops back down to 0%.

To reduce your warning, make good quality posts and follow the rules. When staff members spot you are making good quality posts they will reduce your warning, especially if you show you've taken notice of your warnings by using Quote tags and posting in the right sections. You may also find it useful to read through the following links:

Readme ~ Rules ~ AUP