xisto Community
XtremeDeadmanFan

What Is The Best Rpg Besides Ff? The Best RPG game for the PS2 or Xbox 360?

Shin Megami Tensei Persona series is a good RPG too. with Social links feature. and good storyline too.

and I think Valkyrie Profile a good game too. If you realy like FF then you can try another Square Enix RPG game.

I agree with mas_fey, although actual physical copies of Valkyrie Profile are hard to come by these days (and quite expensive, may I add). Persona is an outstanding addition to anyone's game collection. P4 was just released recently, and that is highly recommended as well.Since you have an Xbox360, you should do yourself the favor and check out Lost Odyssey. It was made by Mistwalker, which was founded by the venerable Hironobu Sakaguchi who created the Final Fantasy series. You really can't get much closer to the traditional driving spirit behind Final Fantasy than that. Enchanted Arms is also a decent title on the system, but not as good as Lost Odyssey in my opinion. Infinite Undiscovery, despite the ridiculous title, is another rpg for the 360 that isn't too shabby. It's action-oriented, so keep that in mind if it isn't your cup of tea. Tales of Vesperia and Eternal Sontana are both masterpieces which warrant your attention. Blue Dragon is okay, not really what I would consider an outstanding game, but you may like it more. Finally, there are several western RPGs for the system such as Oblivion and Mass Effect that are pretty good in themselves.The ps2's library is enormous, and to go through it all would be a pretty monumental task. However, brief recommendations include Dragon Warrior 8, the Wild Arms series, both Drakengard titles, the Persona series, Shin Megami Tensei: Nocture (the non-hardcore need not apply :/ ), Digital Devil Summoner, and more.I wouldn't call any series the best per se, it's all relative to your particular tastes, but I'm quite fond of the early Romancing SaGa and Mana series. Same goes for Dragon Warrior.

also...What Is The Best Rpg Besides Ff?

Theres are a couple of sagas that nobody has mentioned (unless I missed it), those are:

-Star Ocean Second Story (PS1): Just beautiful!!

-Star Ocean Till the end of Time (PS2): I?m still playing it, and maybe not as good as the first but with the same esence and feeling.

And I think some other titles are available on other consoles.

The other Saga is

-Lunar!!

-For PS1 there are two great titles, the story is reeeeeally good and the characters memorable.

I think there are also other titles for portable consoles but I?ve never played them.

Another very good Saga is

-Wild Arms!!

-Also from PS1 and so on, you might want to look for the numerous games of this sequel.

Greetings!!