xisto Community
Hagebyhemdata

Un-suspend Your Hosting Account! Your Hosting Credits have Expired. You will need at least 4 credits to

I've been busy working almost whole spring this year, and the time off have been prioritized to alot more important things than my hobby and homepage here on Xisto. As a consequence to that have ofcourse been the lack of hosting credits and my hosting credits has unfortunately at least expired!So therefor have I by investigating other hosting solutions from avoiding my webpage to be suspended and customers wondering how serious I am, because the homepage are apperently offline due to my credit expiration.The next problem occour when I want to backup my homepage and mysql database here on Xisto to transfer it to a paying hosting solution. You cannot enter the cpanel or homepage before you have UN-SUSPEND your hosting Account with at least 4 credits (Positive). My HOSTING CREDITS are (-)81.64 (Negative), for me to UN-SUSPEND I need at least 86 hosting credits to get access to my account. Thats not impossible, but more a kind of frustration since I consider a change of hosting plan.Are there other ways for me to get access to my account and website, than keep me comment and write in the forums to get my 86 hosting credits?

I would have to agree that purchasing credits would help you out, but if you have someone helping you out with your site they could help out and post for you when you don't get a change to.