xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Ddraiggoch06

Hey Everyone

Hello, I'm Ddraiggoch06.I created my account about November last year, and didn't use it for some reason. I really like the great hosting plans here, and look forward to becoming an active member of this community :D. I hate spam, and so try to make all my posts as valuable as possible. Xisto looks really nice, and I want to stay here as long as possible. :D

Welcome! I love Xisto too, and I registered a while ago, forgot about it, then was looking for free hosting, which brought me back again! Are you a student like me?

Hello Ddraiggoch06 and welcome to Trap 17 from Mich in Michigan, USA. :D How could you have forgotten about Trap 17. This place rocks.

Sounds like you have already familiarized yourself with the rules and regulations on this forum. You can use the links just above my sig in case you missed something. It is not the quantity of posts you make, but the quality of your posts that earn you credits, but then you would seem to already know that. :D

Enjoy yourself while you are here. See you around the boards. :D

Feels kind of weird to welcome a member who registered before me. :D Welcome to Xisto, even though you have been here for some time. You sound like a reasonable person that will fit right in here. Xisto does not just look really nice, it is very nice. Good luck with everything! I am really looking forward to seeing you around the boards. :DBest wishes from Bluebear, Norway.

You be surprise Bluebear, I wrote my introduction three years after I join this website, it was fun to do just to give everyone a current idea on who I am stuff. Anyway, welcome to the website and enjoy your stay here as we have some great members, topics and hosting here for you to enjoy. I suggest rereading the Xisto read just in case you missed the first time or it could have been updated last time you logged on here.