xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
bugdashi

Share Qoodaa a good large file transfer tool,

Knowing Qoodaa was quite by chance.A few days ago, my friends studying in America recommended me a new popular transfer tool—Qoodaa. And he told me that it was a quite good software to download files and movies. At first,I was skeptical, but after using it, I found it’s a good choice to choose Qoodaa. And I have summarized the some features of Qoodaa:1.Its speed is faster than any other softwares I used before to upload movies.2.It can download files quickly through downloading links, in a word, it is time-saver and with high efficiency.3.No limit of space.No matter where you are, it can download fast.4. Qoodaa is a green software with high security and easy use.It really can give you unexpected surprise,pls go to its website: http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ for more information.I am a person who would like to share with others, and if you have sth good pls share with me