xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Saint_Michael

Google Health Beta Service Goes Live

Well it seems Google is going ahead with service even though the huge security risks that are involved in this program. Of course, they are well aware of the problems that come with this, but even if they got military grade security on their servers, there is far to much risk having your medical records floating around on the internet. However, its not like they have been circulating on the net for years through computer databases and what not, and that really surprises me that hospitals haven't been attack or if they have, they been keeping it hush hush for years. Although the random computer getting stolen is always the case for concern.

As for the future on how this will work out, hard to say, but as long as the security experts are 1000 steps ahead of everyone else, I guess it could become better as the millions are put in this program.

SOURCE

lol sometimes I really and hojnestly think that google is just joking with microsoft and that this is the main reason why they are starting a hall bunch of programs similar to this one. How ever as you have mentioned there are many security risks but if you check few years back or even to the beginning of the google they have certain record of making programs and software in general quite safe and because of this I assume that this utility qwould be quite safe however in the first place they should have made it over secure connection. And another thing is the problem with licencing if you would check those agreements you have to sign up in the beginning it is somewhat troubling that google asks you to agree to sharing of your private data. They always cover themselves good.Best Regards