xisto Community
chappill

Could Someone Please Review My Site. Help...what did i do wrong?

So i followed jlhaslip's advice and got rid of the .tk domain, still no more visitors. I've told everyone on my contact list, posted it to blogs and forums and still not many people visit my site... What's wrong with it, i just spent 30 minutes (not long but hey) re-vamping the forum so its now friendly to guests (i think that might of been a mistake but hey). It has 95 ish good working games, a guest book, its on Google, it has a search engine, contact us form about us form nearly everything i can think of.
So please tell me whats wrong with it and what i can do to make it better =]

Thanks in advance.

:/ oops i forgot a link, excuse me please =] http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/.

And i would buy a domain but I'm 14 and have no paypal =[

Dude you just copied my first post and thats it... Not being mean or out just... yeah abit random?

It looks like your using over people script's instead of using your own; your contact form isn't made by yourself, nor are the forums or the games, this not only makes it look very unprofessional and unwelcoming, but also makes it look like an amateur attempt, but because your 14 I guess its okay.Also why do you have adverts on there? that makes it look even worse!The chat isn't yours either, with a bit of PHP knowledge you could create all of that yourself, and give it a feel of your website, each page seems to have a different theme, not helped at all by using other people's scripts.People have probably visited, but have no reason to come back, perhaps make a members area where you have to register, login, etc...This would make a world of difference!