xisto Community
Erdemir

Deus Ex Deus Ex

What do you think about EIDOS Deus Ex?

I have Deus Ex Demo version and looks like a good action game. I liked it. Is there anyone who played Deus Ex? Should I buy the full version?

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by Erdemir (see edit history)

Really?

Deus Ex

Wow, yeah of course you should buy the full version. It is the best FPS/RPG game ever made. It's very deep, complex, and it's a long game but it's so worth it. The story is amazing (even if some of the voice acting is not very good) so yes get it.

-reply by Velvet Cyberpunk

Really?

Deus Ex

Wow, yeah of course you should buy the full version. It is the best FPS/RPG game ever made. It's very deep, complex, and it's a long game but it's so worth it. The story is amazing (even if some of the voice acting is not very good) so yes get it.

-reply by Velvet Cyberpunk

Thanks...

I acquired it from a website.

I am playing and now in a mission in Hong Kong. As you said this game is too amazing.

By the way I am too happy to exit from the Liberty Island. :D

I am too excited to see what is next in the forward missions. :D

My friend tried to get me started on this game. I looked sort of interesting however he was trying to get me to try it about the same time that bioshock came out, which distracted me from it. Perhaps I should go back to it and finish it up.

In 2001 the EIDOS built a game like this. Wow... And I am still fan of Deus Ex.Bioshocks! Yes it is too bad, but if you carry some biocells on you, decreasing bioenergy will not be a problem.