xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
ICE-XG

Up Coming Game!

up coming game this spring is Battlefield2. Which made a big leap from battlefield1. modern weapons and vechiles, also with few future weapon and vechiles. u can play against other players all around. can play up 2 64players which same a old battlefield. can divide ur team up into squads and commander give info to the squad leaders and squad leader to there squad. pretty fun interesting game with more maps. another game coming is Age of Empire III. which made its way to number1 game yesterday. which will be also be release soon. for more information go 2 http://www.gamespot.com/ lots of info on all current games and up coming games.

Battlefield is such a rip off of CS, it will in my opinion never be as good =)-OxideLeader of Breath of the Horde2nd Strongest Guild on the Horde SideWorld of WarcraftShattered Hand ServerHorde Side(Sorry we are currenly closed invite unless you have someone that is willing to sponsor you, send me a tell in game if you have any questions)?To Fear is to lose, and I don?t lose so why should I be afraid? ?oxide?Cleanliness is next to Godliness, so if you stink you?re the devil? ?someone?NO ONE MAKES ME BLEED MY OWN BLOOD?

There's an Age of Empires III??? Lol, I loved the first one until I started cheating, then it became boring and I never played it and then returned it to my uncle (he loans me and my sister games, like Black and White, Halo, Age of Empires, and some Star Wars game that I never play, etc.)...and also sometime this year Neopets: The Darkest Faerie will be coming to PS2. Originally on PS1, it was sampled by people at a convention and they only had bad things to say about it, so it's being worked on...yes I love neopets lol (http://www.neopets.com/signup/index.phtml if you've never been there...)

lol neopets!!!!!! that's really cute(not really).. aren't u little too old to play neopets. my little sister plays it all day.. all i can say is.... it's a dumn site.. but it's good for younger kids.

lol. its kinda funny how you spelled dumB wrong.anyways, back to bf2. i dont see how you can say battlefield is a rip off of cs. they are two completely different games. battlefield is more involved with vehicles and all while cs is focused on up close combat.but its too bad that bf2 has been delayed a bit. i it is now supposed to come out in the first quarter of the EA's 2006 fiscal year. but when it does come i will most likely get it.

i like the 1st battlefield, part 2 will probably be waaaayyy better heh. that squad leader thing will rule heh. and to whoever said that battlefield is a rip-off of counter strike.... that is pure crap. haha BattleField Vietnam > Counter Strikeanother game ive been playing lately that is pretty rad, is Call of Duty. the story mode is cool too, but the multiplayer game is so much better. check it out \________________/....O.....................O.........skate or die

i like bf better then cs because it more open area. vechiles... tanks. airplanes.. ships. u got to love that. cs is a ok game and i still play it sometimes, but there is way to many hackers in the games. it just spoils the game. ppl who think hacking is a art is bunch of noobs who can't win w/o hacks.

i like bf better then cs because it more open area. vechiles... tanks. airplanes.. ships. u got to love that. cs is a ok game and i still play it sometimes, but there is way to many hackers in the games. it just spoils the game. ppl who think hacking is a art is bunch of noobs who can't win w/o hacks.

46503[/snapback]

well said buddy, that aim-bot crap is stupid, and i dont even see how people think its fun to play with it. if you want to cheat on a game, dont do it while playing with other people. wait till you're all alone in your parents basement playing your nintendo gamecube to cheat...losers

lol neopets!!!!!! that's really cute(not really).. aren't u little too old to play neopets. my little sister plays it all day.. all i can say is.... it's a dumn site.. but it's good for younger kids.

45771[/snapback]

Neopets is not a dumb site, it's pretty good actually. I still play it sometimes, and I am 20 years old now. And the best players on that site are actually older people.