xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
thecolorchangingfedora

Lol. Kinda Late. But not really.

Wow, I totally overlooked this section. And I've already made a few posts . . . oops, I guess that makes me kinda rude? Sorry >< I'm known for being "confrontational" . . . does that count as an example?

Well, I'm thecolorchangingfedora. I got the idea for the username while I was watching a movie called Hometown Legend. See, the coach dude's fedora would change colors right in the middle of a scene. Or maybe I was seeing things, because it was rather late at night when I was watching it. Heheh.

I'm a very, very awkward person. I can't talk about myself eloquently. *hides*

Oh, almost forgot.

HI EVERYONE! :D

Hey there! And believe me... I am much later than you with an introduction post.... lol... still don't have one yet...Anyways, if you haven't make sure you check out the rules, etc, etc.

Right, so where do he find the rules? And what is the "etc, etc, etc."? :D Bluebear the saving bear has arrived! ^^

Hi, and welcome to Xisto!
Nice to meet you.

As Kansuke briefly mentioned you need to read the rules. Even though you have been here fore five days, it would be a good thing. The Xisto README contains almost everything you need in order to function well. Read it, understand it and follow it. :D

So are you here for the hosting? It is great, I really recommend it. In order to get the hosting, and keep your site up and running when you have gotten it you need credits. You get them by posting good, quality posts. The amount of credits you get do not depend on the number of posts you make. Remember that one-liners are considered as spam, and will therefore be deleted by one of our cool moderators.

If you have any questions just take a deep look in some of our forums, the README, ask me or someone else. There are plenty of kind and helpful people here willing to help you.

Looking forward to seeing you around.
Best wishes. :D

Edited by Bluebear (see edit history)