xisto Community
Tag

Diablo Ii Lod Online Players?

I am new to this site, and I was wondering how many people here play diablo II LoD online. I have talked to quite a few people in the past that seem to only play the game off line, but i personally enjoy the features available online that cannot be found offline. Are there any clans or anything like that on this site?

I am new to this site, and I was wondering how many people here play diablo II LoD online. I have talked to quite a few people in the past that seem to only play the game off line, but i personally enjoy the features available online that cannot be found offline. Are there any clans or anything like that on this site?

Ahhh good old Diablo. I haven't played diablo in ages, but when I did it was my favorite game. And I still consider it to be the best RPG story-line ever implemented. If you play 1, then 2, then LoD you'll be amazed with how in-depth the story-line is. Unfortunately I haven't played in a very long time just because I don't have time to actually play enough to get good stuff, but perhaps one day I'll go back and start it up again.

Man, I miss this game. I used to play it all the time back in the day. I'm looking forward to Blizzards next installment of a game like Diablo (it'll probably be Diablo III). I'm looking forward to Starcraft II even more, but you know they'll continue the RPG genre. They may have to wait a while though so that it doesn't compete with World of Warcraft.

I still play this game a lot. I play on us east ladder. If you message me I can help you get started. I am new to these forums so I am not sure how to contact you. When your on bnet my account is death_x. If you want to add me to your friends list that's fine with me. Then you can type / f l to see if I'm on.

man tons of people play this game. If they are still doing the beta test of the new patch try it out. Its really fun cus you can type level 99 and test out all sorts of crazy builds. Since they are putting in a reroll on stats I think it should pick up new players and old ones to boot. Since you'd only really need maby 2 accounts for gear and chars.

-reply by mike