xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
LooneyMS

Halo

Halo...Halo halo halo The best game ever... the graphics are out of this world i think this is the best next gen game...If anyone wants to play me on halo trial for computers you can post and we can find a server....And i can own you lol

I disagree. I think that while Halo is a fun game, and it definitely has a great amount of appeal, there are a number of games with better graphics/story/audio etc... In my opinion, Halo has created a very engaging game, where the gameplay is fun and easy. The multiplayer experience is exciting and fast paced, but allows for simple strategy and planning as well. Personally, I prefer games like Call of Duty, but I still enjoy Halo, I just don't think it's the amazing game that all the hype seems to make it out to be.

Being good at H3 takes A LOT more skill then COD4 and those games, which makes it fun / challenging. There are more people who play COD4 cause all the bad kids just left the game for easier games like COD4. I myself took the time to get very good at halo 3. It takes time, but its really worth it to play it and get good. I attend MLG tournaments and have fun doing so.