xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
mehrooz

Best Html Webdesign Studio Make A Website Very Easily

Antenna enables you to make great looking web sites rapidly. Create a professional web site to promote yourself or your company.
You can create your own web pages and digital photo galleries in minutes, without any HTML knowledge.
You can also create smooth gradient backgrounds and attractive glossy buttons without switching between applications - it's all built in!

And Many More

Download Antenna Web Design Studio 15 Days Trail Now For Free.

https://www.stormdance.net/

Notice from jlhaslip:

I have tried a lot of these SIMPLE programs, which at the end become a lot more painful, because of their lack of features and bad code. I just stick with Macromedia Dreamweaver and Photoshop for my designs, but for a beginner, maybe this Antenna would be OK - one or two pages on their site looked quite professional. For anyone, who'd like to really learn making websites - all these programs are not meant for that! You have to use professional tools and learn basics there, because only so, you'll be able to achieve further levels in coding and desiging...

I use WYSIWYG Web Builder. It's a simple visual web builder, easy to understand, easy to learn, creates great looking websites with a variety of tools, plus it has a long free trial period so you can really test and see if it's a good product. I really like it, I think buying expensive HTML editors such as Dreamweaver is a waste of money when Web Builder does just as good of a job.