xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
dj281

Hello Ther

Hello dj281 Posted Image and welcome from galexcd, in Los Angeles, USA.

(sorry Mich I couldn't resist doing this in one of these introduction topics :))

Anyway WELCOME to Trap! I know at first it may seem a bit strange posting when you aren't used to it and sometimes just don't know what to say but just pretend you are meeting a new person. Tell us more about yourself! How you came to find trap and why you decided to sign up and what (if anything) you are going to use your website for!

Just be sure to read those board rules and you'll do fine! Ok you might actually want to follow them as well. Just having read the rules isn't going to keep you from getting in trouble :lol:

Ok I might be scaring you so I shall stop for now. I will see you around the forums.

Edited by galexcd (see edit history)

Welcome to Xisto dj281! :lol:

As galexcd informed you about, there are some evil and freaky members luring around the forum, trying to find out what you are doing, when you are doing it and what you plan of doing next... how freaky.

Actually; no. Most members here are kind, helpful and polite and will be willing to help you with everything, or almost everything. If you are wondering about anything at all you can ask me or anyone else, or might consider to take a look in the Xisto README. I know it may sound a bit scary when it is in big letters and everything, but it really is not! What is more scary is what those evil moderators will do to you if you choose not to read it... Haha, so I suggest you do.

When you say football I hope you are talking about football the European style, what most Americans would call the horrific name "soccer." Haha, well it is nice to meet you. ;)

Another thing I want to mention before some evil creatures kidnap me, is that one-liners are considered as spam and will probably be deleted. In order to make a good amount of credits it is important to write good quality posts. The amount of credits you get depends on that, not on the number of posts you make.

So I guess that is it. Good luck, looking forward to seeing you around the forums. :)

Edited by Bluebear (see edit history)

Hello dj281 Posted Image and welcome from galexcd, in Los Angeles, USA.

(sorry Mich I couldn't resist doing this in one of these introduction topics ;))

;) Naughty, naughty galexcd. I might consider this plagiarism. :lol: Now I will have to change my greeting line.

Mich in Michigan, USA says Hello dj281Posted Image and welcomes you to Trap 17. Hope you have a bonnie time here. Guess the Scot in me came out. :)

If you are having trouble with your introduction, perhaps this will help. Not knowing what to say on the forums presents a problem. It is not the number of posts you make, but the quality that earns you credits. Just make sure you don't post a lot of one-liners, they are considered spam.

You can use the links just above my sig to learn all about Trap 17.