xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
pritamkumar90

Photoshop Help Needed

Hey guys, sorry for bothering you with such a silly doubt but I'm new to photoshop so i dont know much about it. I'd like to know how to use renders in photoshop and how to cut and paste one pic over another ( one pic is a scene of the sun setting while the other one is a pic of my friend.) How do i paste the pic of my friend on the sunset scenery so it looks as though my friend was actually there in that place when the sun was setting????I'd really appreciate it if you someone helps me out with this... :lol:

Hey thanks a lot for that link. I tried it and it worked but I'm not able to move the picture of me in the background to another side. when i press Edit>paste, it automatically pastes in the centre of the layer. How can i move it around?

Hey i found out to do it...I just have to use the move tool...what a dumbo...thanks a lot for ur help again!

Problem Using Photoshop CS3 in Windows7 QuestionPhotoshop Help NeededI bought a new Dell computer with OS Windows7. I have loaded my Photoshop CS3 into it and when I try to open any pix, etc, I am getting a message box that says, "The specified module could not be found. C:Program Files (86)Common FilesAdobeAdobe Version Cue CS3Client3.0.0Version CueUL.DLL" Then 'OK'...Is there a plug in or workaround for this? Thanks