xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
soccer2go

Hello Everyone!

Hello! I'm privileged to be with such a great host! I used to be with x10hosting but I wasn't satisfied! I am interested in many things! One is soccer and another one is computers! I have my website and just waiting to get credits so I can launch it! My website is all about soccer! With a script I have found you can see live scores from around the world! So thank you! And I'll be enjoying my stay!

Hi and welcome to Xisto soccer2go.

So you are interested in hosting? Well the first thing you need to do is to earn credits. You do that by posting good quality posts. The amount of credits you get depends on the length and quality of your post, not on the number of posts you make. If you want the basic package you need 10 credits, and for the better one 30. It is a good idea not to write a lot of one-liners, because they are considered as spam and will most likely be deleted.

Have you red the Xisto README yet? It is important to know the rules and other useful information. If you have any questions that is the place to look. You can also ask one of the many helpful members. :lol:

Soccer (I prefer to call it football, but that is okey...) is great. I have played since I was a little girl, and I have always enjoyed it. Looking forward to seeing your site hopefully taking shape, and to see you around the forums.

Good luck, and best wishes. :)

From Blubear, Norway.

Mich in Michigan, USA says Hello soccer2go Posted Image and welcomes you to Trap 17.

Yes as Bluebear says, you have come to the right place for the best free no-ads hosting on the web. The package is something here as well. Lots of stuff offered that I don't understand or use, but most people are just delighted with all of it.

Hope you get your credits fast and have your site up and running soon. See you around the boards. :lol:

You can use the links just above my sig to learn all about Trap 17.