xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
LooneyMS

Counter-strike 1.6

So . . . everyone knows about 1.6 but whats the whole deal about counter-strike is it to prepare you for war?? or combat or is it to have fun...Well ...

I think its to have fun

But its also like a simulator for newbies in the army ...Well i would like to know what you think about counter-strike ...Post your thoughts

Wasn't CS just a mod of half life or just a game using that same engine? I remember back in the day it was just a game really all for fun. I don't think being l33t in CS would make you l33t in real life combat. They don't have aim-bots in real life.

No its not any type of simulator for real-life combat, its all for fun and games, regardless of what some may feel. lolAnd yes, it happens to be the most popular Half-Life mod out there, though there are several.I like CS and Day of Defeat, which is a WWII mod of H-L.Anyone wanting to check it out, you can order and download it through steams website, or just find a Half-Life disc and all the mods are free and sometimes included.I saw half-life at a discount store here in Dallas for $4 lol, but usually about $10.

Edited by sylent (see edit history)