xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
AbdurahmanL

Hey Guys How's It Going?

Hey, my name Is Abdurahman. I came here looking for good hosting, but what I realy found was a great community that I will stay with hopefully for a long time!I live in Los Angeles, CA and I go to Santa Monica College.My gamertag is AbdurahmanL, but if you add me I won't be ableto get to you cause I don't have my 36 now.If you wanna play Counter Strike, Counter Strike Source,Day Of Defeat, Day Of Defeat Source, or any other multiplayer steam game, add abdurahman_lachgarI play Team Fortress 2 the most.Add me on xfire! I love having friends ;) my xfire is akbar11Uhh, Anyways I love being here in this wonderful community, cya! :lol:By the way, the hosting here is awesome, even though I haven't gotten it yet, but What I've heard other people say. :)

Edited by AbdurahmanL (see edit history)

Hey Abdurahman! :lol:

Welcome to Xisto.com.

I would strongly recommend that you read the Xisto README. It really contains lots of important and useful information, rules and answers. If you are wondering about anything you can take a look there, or ask one of the many helpful members.

You are right, the community is great. I do not know how many times I have said it; but it is like a free bonus you get when you join the forum. People do not just post here in order to keep there hosting, in fact many people here do not have hosting at all. It is just for fun! As long as you are nice and respectful I am sure that you will fit right in. ;)

An important part of the hosting is of course the credits; you need them to get your hosting, and to keep your site up and running. I would recommend keeping a decent amount of credits, just in case you can not post in the forum for some time. (For example a holiday and such.) So how do you get the credits? You post. Remember to write good quality posts, because the amount of credits you get depends on the length and quality of your post. The number of posts you make does not matter. That is quite fare, right? One-liners are considered as spam, and they will therefore be deleted. But why should you post one-liners, when you can make good, quality posts?

That is it! :) Good luck with your hosting, and I am looking forward to seeing you and maybe get to know you a little bit better.

Best wishes, from Bluebear, Norway.

Hey, can an admin change the timezone on my profile to -8GMT? Cause I accidentally kept it at GMT. I don't see any option in the profile to change it. Thanks!

Hey, my name Is Abdurahman. I came here looking for good hosting, but what I realy found was a great community that I will stay with hopefully for a long time!
I live in Los Angeles, CA and I go to Santa Monica College.

My gamertag is AbdurahmanL, but if you add me I won't be ableto get to you cause I don't have my 36 now.

If you wanna play Counter Strike, Counter Strike Source,Day Of Defeat, Day Of Defeat Source, or any other multiplayer steam game, add abdurahman_lachgar

I play Team Fortress 2 the most.

Add me on xfire! I love having friends ;) my xfire is akbar11

Uhh, Anyways I love being here in this wonderful community, cya! :lol:

By the way, the hosting here is awesome, even though I haven't gotten it yet, but What I've heard other people say. :)

Ahhhh! YES! I believe you are physically the closest Xisto member to myself. I live in Los Angeles CA and go to Cal State Northdrige. I'm glad that you have found a home here with us at trap. I also play TF2. I'll have to get your steam username and you can pwn me because I suck... Anyway I will see you around the forums!

Hey, can an admin change the timezone on my profile to -8GMT? Cause I accidentally kept it at GMT. I don't see any option in the profile to change it. Thanks!

If you click on my controls at the very top, then click on Board Settings in the left menu, you can change that back to -8

Hey, my name Is Abdurahman. I came here looking for good hosting, but what I realy found was a great community that I will stay with hopefully for a long time!
I live in Los Angeles, CA and I go to Santa Monica College.

My gamertag is AbdurahmanL, but if you add me I won't be ableto get to you cause I don't have my 36 now.

If you wanna play Counter Strike, Counter Strike Source,Day Of Defeat, Day Of Defeat Source, or any other multiplayer steam game, add abdurahman_lachgar

I play Team Fortress 2 the most.

Add me on xfire! I love having friends ;) my xfire is akbar11

Uhh, Anyways I love being here in this wonderful community, cya! :lol:

By the way, the hosting here is awesome, even though I haven't gotten it yet, but What I've heard other people say. :)

ya its a really good place to just hang out but you have to be carefull thought cause you know it is the web and there might be some kind of crazy people up on here you know lol so ya just be carefully who you talk to and stuff but ya Xisto.com is a really cool site i only wish i thought of it lol well i hope that everybody has a really good night iam goign to serf the net and find some stuff to look at lol

Mich in Michigan, USA says Hello AbdurahmanL Posted Image and welcomes you to Trap 17. I was born and raised in Sacramento and went to college there.

Very nice introduction my friend. Most people just drop in and say "Hi I am here." :lol: You must know all the routine here at Trap 17 by now as I have been off line and missed greeting you sooner. Everybody else beat me to it. ;)

Look forward to reading your posts. See you around the boards. :)

You can use the links just above my sig to learn all about Trap 17.