xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
~Upnorf Cr3w~

Help With Flash Player Game Bloody Penguin or Pingu

Hey all i have been playing this Bloody Penguin game where a penguin jumps off a cliff and you are a yetti and you whack this penguin as far as you can. The idea is to get it to hit mines (bombs) that are on the ground and it bounces it further the more mines you hit.

If people have played this game can you tell me what your high scores are because im trying to beat someons high score to win a prize but nobody can beat it. There current record is 1650.

Im not sure if it can be beaten. And if anybody has any hints or tips then please let me know. Or if there is a cheat for this flash game.

Its doing my nut in. Here it is if you wanna try :lol:

http://www.logan.ws/games/bloody-penguin.asp

Posted Image

i'm 575.4 points short of the record you are trying to beat. :) i gotta say, for such a teeny-weeny thing, that penguin sure bleeds a ton! :D

hints? just aim well, and hope you hit a long successive series of land mines. random as they are, you can definitely use some luck to hit them and go a long way. what i noticed though is you'd achieve greater distance when you get to hit two land mines close to each other at the same time.

cheat? you can always edit the score using photoshop! ;) (hey, this i didn't do with my score, okay? :lol: that's genuine.)

---

update: i just improved on my earlier score above ;) 484.5 points more...

Posted Image