xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Kumag

Hey Everyone!

Hi Jan aka Kumaq.

Welcome to Xisto. Let me give you some quick info about this "circus."

One liners are considered as spam, so they will probably be deleted by one of our moderators. But why should you write one liners? The number of posts you make does not matter. Short posts do not matter much for your credits, because the amount of credits you get depends on the length and quality of your post. Therefore it is important to write good quality posts. You get credits and at the same time you contribute to our forum. :lol:

Are you here for the hosting, Jan? I suppose you are. I think the hosting is great, one of the best free hosts. Sometimes you will get tired of posting to get credits, but it is all worth it. Great hosting and you get to be a part of this wonderful community. You need credits to keep your site up and running, and it is a clever thing to keep a decent amount of credits. (In case something happens and you will not be able to post for a while.) I would recommend that you keep the credits at a minimum of 10.

Since you are a new member it would be good for you to read the Xisto README. Learning and understanding the rules is important. If you have any questions you will find some good answers there, if not just send me or someone else a PM. (Private message.)

Good luck and best wishes with everything, Jan! :)

Edited by Bluebear (see edit history)

Sup My name's Jan and I'm from Philippines. :) That's all for now >.> Bye!

Bluebear pretty much has the basics covered. I was just going to poke my head in and welcome you like the old days when I used to welcome the newbies (ok that phase was only like a few months ago but for some reason I stopped and I should start doing it again). Anyway you should let us know more about you. We here like to invade your life and know every aspect about you :lol:

Anyway no matter what your intention for being here, you are in the right place. If you are looking for easy to get free hosting Xisto is one of the best services I have seen and is the reason I initially decided to join. If you aren't looking for free hosting and just want a nice community to join, which is why I am still posting here now, Xisto is great for that too. It is a large community and everybody is nice and willing to help. Ok not everybody. We do have some :evil: members... like me BWAHAHhahahahahahahaha

*Alex's laugh echo's through the walls of Xisto as he runs to his dungeon deep below it*