xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
chappill

Sats- Seriously Annoying Tedious Situation.

Anyone else had maths SATS today, if so what tier? I sat tier 6-8 (top one xD) calculator paper last question was easiest on the paper! Cumulative frequencies we covered on Friday in school so that was easy, the mental test was...well...3 seconds for 1 question to write the answer down, What do you people think easiest one in 5 years? Had any problems? Worrying about tomorrows English ones? Shouldn't be if you've listened in class and/or revised! They said it would pay off...and it has!

Edited by chappill (see edit history)

Good luck with the English (you probably need it, you spelt tedious wrong in the title ;)) but seriously, good luck. :lol:But, anyway, don't worry too much about the SATs; the most they count for is what groups you get put in for your GCSEs and even they're subject to change once you start the course.Got my GCSEs this year; first exam in 8 days! :)

TeeHee in my mocks for maths i got 8b out of 8a, english 7b out of 7a and science 7b out of 7a xD lets hope these go as well! How dare you :0 so i can't spell xD thats 3 marks out of 100 xD.