xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
obiesan

Hai \(^o^)/

Hello there obiesan! Welcome to Xisto, the best free web hosting on the web!

Have you Read Me!, if you haven't do make sure to take some time out and read it ;) It will help you tremendously :lol:

You probably now know that short posts or one-liners or double posting are considered spam and will result in a warning :D So please try and keep all your posts professional and informative :)

If you are here for the free hosting, which you probably are, you'll need hosting credits. You get that by making your posts informative, long and professional ;) Also give your posts some quality. Once you have all that checked, you are certified to have a site.

Also, don't forget. Once your site is running, your hosting credits get deducted(one per day) so be sure to have a few extra in case you can't come online :D

Hey Robbi.

Welcome to the forums at Xisto.com!

Always nice to meet new members, how are you?

Speed has already told you some important things, but I would just like to mention a thing that many new members do not understand; the amount of credits you get depends on the length and quality of your post, not on the number of posts.

If you have any questions, just send me a PM. (Private message)

Looking forward to seeing you around the forum.

Good luck, and best wishes. :lol:

Hello obiesan (Robbi) Posted Image and welcome to Trap 17 from Mich, in Michigan, USA.

You have already been given the drill about operations here, so I won't be redundant. But if you still need to know more about Trap 17 you can use the links just above my sig.

Look forward to reading your posts. :lol:

Edited by Mich (see edit history)

Hello, Robbi. I love that smilie :]Anyway, I am Nick. Wanna be friends? So, what's up?Let's Talk!