xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
kudmus

Windows 7-windows Live Ties Microsoft is at it again

In an internal memo Microsoft detailed how it plans to tie Win7 and Windows Live. It seems these guys never learn. They don't don't get tired of monopolizing everything. I just pray the anti-trust guys will do a good job on this one.

Below is part of the blog by Mary Jo Foley about the memo titled "Microsoft internal memo details Windows 7-Windows Live ties":

" In January, I mentioned an internal Microsoft memo I had seen which provided details of how Microsoft plans to more tightly integrate its Windows 7 operating system with Windows Live services. Today, I?m providing the text of that memo in full, as part of the launch of my book Microsoft 2.0: How Microsoft Plans to Stay Relevant in the Post-Gates Era.

The memo ? an internal planning document for what Microsoft calls ?Windows Live Wave 3″ ? dates back to August 2007. In it, Chris Jones, Corporate Vice President of Windows Live Experience; David Treadwell, Corporate Vice President of Live Platform Services; and Brian Arbogast, Corporate Vice President of Mobile Services share their vision for how Windows Live will evolve to be more tightly linked with Windows, Internet Explorer, Office, MSN and Live Search..."Read the rest of the blog here