xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Reekun

My Opinions On Trap17 Trap17 is more navigatable and has a cooler cPanel than computinghost.

Trap17 is more navigatable and has a cooler cPanel than Xisto - Web Hosting...This may be opinion, but the HTML editor on Xisto - Web Hosting is long gone. The cPanel is the newer version but as always newer isn't always better. So what if they have a new cpanel (ensim did the same thing)?the fact is they left old software on for years when much newer and more secure versions are ready.Hell, php6 is about to come out. So in two years plesk, cpanel and ensim will finally go to php6 when php 8 is available.Just the inablilty to apply security patches alone is enough to never use this stuff. If you have any real business going on and not just a content site, you need to never use this stuff.Content sites are my niche, so I love Xisto for what it offers!

Trap17 uses cpanel x doesnt it, i was told they just didnt update the skin... regardless i will be moving probably to a Xisto - Web Hosting plan in september when i get my ema as well as a new contract... I just hope the exchange rate of paypal doesnt let me down!!!