xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
longtimeago

Desay Mobile Phone has any one heared about this ?

Hi friends , recently i have purchased a mobile phone and the brand name of that phone is DESAY . It looks similar to Nokia N series and it has a emblem behind stating Microsoft windows mobile and this has a touch screen , bluetooth etc. Now the problem is that this has a Code known as Phone Lock code and i dont know the default code , can anyone help me in finding the default Phone Lock code for DESAY mobiles , moreover i want to know what are all the type of software i mean the extentiions will this mobile supports.Now the problem for me is that the user manual is written in Chinese and i am unable to read the language and i searched in the net for DESAY mobile phone unlock code and i am unable to find it .Can any one help me please ?

I just bought one too!

Desay Mobile Phone

Replying to nirmaldaniel

Hi I just bought a Desay phone too and to unlock mine I just first push the upper left button (the one you choose yes or no with) and then push the # button.

I'm searching for a way to put in more games but like you I can't read chinese...

Please write if you find I way! ^_^

-reply by Ying