xisto Community
DGalgin

Illegal Immigration And Border Control The ill effects of illegal immigration

Aliens? Where? From what planet do they come from? That's all BS. Why do you think the government does not really control the borders? It would be simple, militarize the border. I assure no one will cross that border if there is military presence. How come that is not done? It is not done because that illegal immigration brings more benefit then harm to the US. Sure some illegals are just an extra weight on the public systems but those numbers come down to hundred thousands when there are at least 11 million illegals (just considering Mexicans). What about those that taking money from lets say Welfare or not using any particular states medical aid because I in first hand know that most Mexicans do not utilize them, most of them sustain themselves, most cure themselves with only their economic resources. Want to talk about education? Heck, Schools Districts where there is a heavy population of immigrants receive a lot less state funds... for instances Santa Ana, CA Unified School District has and will always receive less funds then lets say Mission Viejo, CA Unified School District. Lets get back to the main point... why does the government not stop illegal immigration? one simple answer is ...... INCOME TAXES... we all file them... even those ILLEGAL MEXICANS do it.... they do it with the idea that one day they would become legal residents and do not want not filing income taxes affect them... Trust me I have a closer view on this then most of you have...

Aliens? Where? From what planet do they come from? That's all BS. Why do you think the government does not really control the borders? It would be simple, militarize the border. I assure no one will cross that border if there is military presence. How come that is not done? It is not done because that illegal immigration brings more benefit then harm to the US. Sure some illegals are just an extra weight on the public systems but those numbers come down to hundred thousands when there are at least 11 million illegals (just considering Mexicans). What about those that taking money from lets say Welfare or not using any particular states medical aid because I in first hand know that most Mexicans do not utilize them, most of them sustain themselves, most cure themselves with only their economic resources. Want to talk about education? Heck, Schools Districts where there is a heavy population of immigrants receive a lot less state funds... for instances Santa Ana, CA Unified School District has and will always receive less funds then lets say Mission Viejo, CA Unified School District. Lets get back to the main point... why does the government not stop illegal immigration?
one simple answer is ...... INCOME TAXES... we all file them... even those ILLEGAL MEXICANS do it.... they do it with the idea that one day they would become legal residents and do not want not filing income taxes affect them... Trust me I have a closer view on this then most of you have...

I live in South Texas as well, Corpus Christi to be more specific.

There's nothing with Hispanics or any other ethnicity coming here legally. The topic at hand is ILLEGAL immigration, which hurts everyone.
First off, most illegals DO NOT file income taxes, and that's where we're hurt the most. They leech of of social programs, and you CANNOT argue that this is not doing harm. It raises the amount of taxes that legal citizens pay in order to handle the influx of non-tax paying Illegal immigrants.

It puts strains on public school systems as well. My ex-gf's mom was a school teacher and she always explained to me how they had to let illegal citizens in to the school, even if they couldn't speak a lick of English.

And the issue with illegals taking jobs isn't just one of them offering cheap labor. For one, it surely won't lower the end price, the money saved from cheap labor will just go to the man in charge. But it's also the fact that in most cases, Illegals are paid under the table, which puts further strain on social programs such as Social Security and Medicare.

Illegal immigration is a huge problem. I'm all for immigration, but like I've already said, get the hell in line and wait your turn. After that they can work for cheap and take advantage of social programs, but at least they're getting taxed for it just like everyone else.

As negative as this may make me sound, I have to say that illegal immigrants from Mexico have benefitted us in the United States more than hurt us. Let's consider some facts.
Who do you see working on roads and buildings the most often? Generally Mexican men.
Who works for the lowest pay in the US? Generally illegal's because they cannot get in with real companies.

Think about how many less houses we would have here were it not for the immigrants doing things for us.

Therefore, I have to say that we would not be half of what we are today were it not for them.

You just spouted off several reasons why most Americans are sick and tired of illegal aliens in their country! Not that long ago, LEGAL Americans were working on our roads, cleaning office buildings, building residential homes, and they were doing it better and they were keeping their money right here in the good 'ole USA. They paid property taxes, paid medical insurance or otherwise paid their hospital bills, and were LEGAL! We wouldn't have any less houses if the immigrants weren't doing things for us. Immigrants don't "do things for us" anyway. Immigrants "do things" for their own large families. Have you seen the annual amounts of money that flows from the US to Mexico? It's staggering! Stop kidding yourself. If the Mexicans (illegal) weren't out mowing your lawn, you'd be paying the same wage to an eager teenager (like I once was) to do it or you'd do it yourself. Lawn care was once a very good business to own as a first small business before the illegal competition came in and undercut everyone. I mean, who can compete with slave labor? It'd be like competing with a prison whose inmates work for pennies on the dollar. I could go on and on, but the bottom line is, kick every last illegal alien out of this country, I don't care if he's from Ireland, Israel, Vietnam, Guatemala, or Mexico. Kick them all out and don't let them back in for ten years as a penalty for coming here illegally, and stop the anchor-baby clause in the constitution, what is it, like the 14th amendment or something like that?

We've all observed this border issue play out for years while scratching our heads as the government offers it's usual round of lip service and double speak. Somehow, we're to believe the nation is under constant threat of "terror attack" from foreign sources while they do nothing meaningful to secure our borders. This glaring inconsistency has lead me to the conclusion there is, in fact, no terror threat other than the false flags perpetrated by our own government. 9-11 was their excuse to institute the so-called "patriot" act, a ruse to limit the freedoms of the American people while leaving our borders wide open to anyone or any thing that wants in. These open borders demonstrate the government's use of the Hegelian Dialectic in all its' Machiavellian glory. By allowing a known problem to get out of control they are in essence creating an intolerable situation they know the American people will not stomach for much longer. Think about the sex offenders the government perpetually keep on the streets instead of in jail where they belong. They know these vermin will re-offend, yet they will lock up pot growers for years. Having sex offenders on the streets will allow government to institute draconian laws, such as implanting "chips" into the offenders to track their location. But it won't end there. This will be their excuse to start tracking all citizens. What you have here is the government creating a terrible problem, which in turn allows them to charge in with their version of the solution. And we're not going to like their solution one iota, because it will entail the nations of Canada, the United States, and Mexico giving up their sovereignty to become the "North American Union." Understand, the open border is only part of their chess game. Their orchestration of the falling dollar and food shortage will fuel their goal of merging these countries into one, easily controlled unit. The Latin Americans who illegally enter this country are being encouraged to do so by the American/Mexican cartels that will benefit from the chaos. Don't allow yourselves to be drawn into racial wars, because that's what the Power Brokers want. We are easier to control when we're fighting amongst each other. Divide and conquer - remember?

I live in South Texas as well, Corpus Christi to be more specific.
There's nothing with Hispanics or any other ethnicity coming here legally. The topic at hand is ILLEGAL immigration, which hurts everyone.
First off, most illegals DO NOT file income taxes, and that's where we're hurt the most. They leech of of social programs, and you CANNOT argue that this is not doing harm. It raises the amount of taxes that legal citizens pay in order to handle the influx of non-tax paying Illegal immigrants.

It puts strains on public school systems as well. My ex-gf's mom was a school teacher and she always explained to me how they had to let illegal citizens in to the school, even if they couldn't speak a lick of English.

And the issue with illegals taking jobs isn't just one of them offering cheap labor. For one, it surely won't lower the end price, the money saved from cheap labor will just go to the man in charge. But it's also the fact that in most cases, Illegals are paid under the table, which puts further strain on social programs such as Social Security and Medicare.

Illegal immigration is a huge problem. I'm all for immigration, but like I've already said, get the hell in line and wait your turn. After that they can work for cheap and take advantage of social programs, but at least they're getting taxed for it just like everyone else.

To say most do not file income taxes is as wrong as saying that all file income taxes. No matter if they are working a cheap labor or being well payed, most get payed by means of a check not in cash under the table as you suggest thats why ICE raids are possible. Taxes are being deducted from that check. Where does that money go? Does it come back when they file income taxes? No it does not because they are not legal... trust me seen it in my family and many others. Legal or illegal every person in the US is paying taxes. The differences between legals and illegals is that the legal worker can get a Tax refund but the illegal worker can't.... yeah I see the government complaining about that.

Just thought I would add some more to the statistics. This debate will be raised again and again, but then some who came here legally are getting hurt as well. It is not just those who are born here that are suffering the onslaught.

From the L. A. Times

1. 40% of all workers in L. A. County ( L. A. County has 10.2 million people)are working for cash and not paying taxes. This is because they are predominantly illegal immigrants working without a green card.

2. 95% of warrants for murder in Los Angeles are for illegal aliens.

3. 75% of people on the most wanted list in Los Angeles are illegal aliens.

4. Over 2/3 of all births in Los Angeles County are to illegal alien Mexicans on Medi-Cal , whose births were paid for by taxpayers.

5. Nearly 35% of all inmates in California detention centers are Mexican nationals here illegally

6. Over 300,000 illegal aliens in Los Angeles County are living in garages.

7. The FBI reports half of all gang members in Los Angeles are most likely illegal aliens from south of the border.

8. Nearly 60% of all occupants of HUD properties are illegal.

9. 21 radio stations in L. A. are Spanish speaking.

10. In L. A. County 5.1 million people speak English, 3.9 million speak Spanish.

(There are 10.2 million people in L. A. County. )

(All 10 of the above are from the Los Angeles Times) Less than 2% of illegal

Then again, as I think about this topic, I have another view on this.I going to type out a little speech hereImagine, you are trapped in a poor, war ravaged country, whose government is corrupt and persecuting your people, people with similar beliefs, or racial traits, people who are friends or family. Imagine, a day?s hard labor yields but a dollar. The position you have just imagined is a reality for many people all over the globe. Many are faced with war, persecution, or unemployment.It gets a little religious from here on, if you are against this, don't read on.To those who believe in God, Heaven is the great escape from the talons of the struggle of life. In the hungry minds of many, America is Heaven, the only harbor of safety amidst a dark and stormy sea that is the cruel world. Freedom is God?s birthright of men. To deny a man his freedom is to deny his birthright. To deny a man his birthright that has been given by the Creator is to steal at the highest degree that which does not belong to us, which is ethically and morally wrong. The right of freedom(to go where you are not persecuted or impoverished ) is not given to you by anyone, it is a birthright man is to enjoy, and no one has the right to steal what belongs to the Almighty. And to steal what does not belong to oneself, from the Creator of the foundations of the earth is utterly both foolish and reasonably wrong. For many people being trapped in a country with no hope, where there is no freedom, crossing the border to enter more privileged nations seems the only option to attain freedom, in essence claiming their rights as human beings, to hinder them is to withhold from them their very birthright, freedom. Those who are living in poverty, want change. Those who sleep in chains, want to be free, but those who are living in wealth and sleep in warm sheets, want more. It is immoral for those who are well off to take advantage of those who have escaped to America or any other country that they would seek refuge in. It is as if they have come out of the frying pan, and into the fire. We stewards of the Earth must take good care of both it, and its denizens, including our fellow humans, citizens or not. If we do not aid those who work hard to scratch a living out of rocks, what shall we do to those who don?t work and squander their wealth and soul on secular things, which will surely perish? wooh. Long passage, I might have gone a little overboard with that.hope you agree with me.

its not being racist its just protecting the usa's borders from terrorists and other unwanted people. just fill in the ******* form and if they don't approve you then chop all your fingers of and throw yourself off a cliff or just apply for british citizenship or australian or whatever!