xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Marc-The-Great

I Want Someone To Play Multiplayer Against Me On Aoe2c. I havent played against someone for ages

Hello,I haven't played against a live player for quite some time now. The last live player I played against, was to easy for me, same with the last com player I was against, no matter what difficulty level, no matter what type of game it was. I am exceptionally fantastic, but I have a fair amount of skills. So please, if there is anyone out there reading this, who wants to play a multiplayer game, play against me!P.S: My preffered nickname on this site is Marc-The-Great because that is what I call myself on Age of Empires II Conquerors!!! LOL!!!

hey man!!

I Want Someone To Play Multiplayer Against Me On Aoe2c.

Hey I want to play and deafet you on age of empires 2 I'm the king of kings in it play me add on my hotmail: bubaqraboys@hotmail.Com and talk to me there

-reply by james