xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
raghukishore

Hello Friends My Introduction

Hi, I am raghu kishore marupaka from india.I am new to this forum. and this is my first posting. I completed M.tech and I am working as a software engineer on dotnet (vb.net). developing games on dotnet is my passion. I developed a few games like brain battle, sliding numbers, manio ball, kriya etc...My hobbies are watching TV, listening to music, swimming. and I love cricket. At present IPL matches are going I am not missing them. By the way As I am from hyderabad of india i support deccan chargers of IPL. My favorite cricketer is Sachin Tendulkar. I love his batting and his balance at crease. Thats all about me.regardsRaghu kishore marupaka ^_^

Hi There raghukishore and welcome to Xisto!

Hope you've read the Read Me. It serves a lot of useful information :lol:

You should know that one-liners are considered spam and will be deleted by a staff member ;) The more quality posts you make the more points you get :) Nice and easy,right?

We would like to thank you for joining Xisto and you will not be disappoited ;) When you have your site, make sure to have some credits just incase you can be one due to a reason. Welcome to Xisto :D

Hello Posted Image raghukishore from India and welcome to Trap 17 from Mich, in Michigan, USA.

You sound like a fine addition to our Trap 17 family. speed has already given you the standard welcome speech about spam and quality posts. In addition to the Read Me file, you can use the links just above my sig to learn more about how things work at Trap 17.

Look forward to seeing your posts.

Edited by Mich (see edit history)

Always great to see new members, welcome to our forum raghukishore.

You seem like a good fellow, and since you have already been told about rules and such things, I have nothing more to say besides wishing you good luck. I am looking forward to seeing you around the forum. :lol:

From Bluebear, Norway.